Saturday, September 3, 2011

We should start again

We all need to start posting again. I understand that a real blog needs to be updated daily, and sadly our blog seems to be lacking that. I have been applying else-where for work, in some bigger, full time blogs, but sadly, much to my avial, I am failing. I have also been aplying for modelling jobs. If you guys have any, or are looking to start a magazine/blog [you need to be able to do grpahics] I would love to be a partner.

I understand that what in our day to day lives we have less and less time for Stardoll and focus on other things. Stardoll is a job to me now. I have Windsor Prep and I am runing for Miss Stardoll World [ I just want a sash] and I find it hard to fit in time for others things. That’s why I am allowing a little time now for this blog.

We have such freat role models in Stardoll blogging, and we try to be like them, but fail. We attempt to become well known in blogging, or graphics or some other area of talent on Stardoll, but sometimes we cant seem to get known. Life, Stardoll can be hard.

I really hope to see all the girls post again, and I hope to find a new active blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I was once a blogger on the blog and I posted as much as I can. I was wondering if there is any chance I could start to blog again I really would try really hard and blog everyday. x

    ReplyDelete