Thursday, January 27, 2011

For thoose who are supa blonde:

Okay Im Clary!!!

My Stardoll account is popcornDaisy and as you pobably know I just love Stardoll!!!

On Stardoll my best freinds are Punk.Chick.Emo, melaroxy101, lizluz and bonniebud. Also Holroyd.chick and many others!!!

But this isnt the part for blondes this is!!

A little Stardoll update:


1. A new beauty palor!


Although our lovely new beauty palor is a make up artist dream there is many many glitches.


2. Theres a new updated report tool for friend requests and photos.


This is much needed. Some freind request lately for me have just been hurtful.


3. New facebook login and Rio Starplazza sign.


Bigg diff


4. And last but not least a new store!! Tokyo Popshop!!!


Yes I like it, no I would never buuy most items.


Okay thats the big updates!! Ill try to get as many as soon as possible!


xxClaryxx

No comments:

Post a Comment