Friday, January 28, 2011

Hi Everyone :)

Hii.

I'm Lizluz, or just Liz. I was invited to contribute to this blog by Steph and Clary, and I'm really happy to now be a part of it.
This is my first time as working on a blog with a team, up until now I've been flying solo on my own blog which I really enjoy posting on. I love to write and enjoy making graphic art, hence I'm the new Graphic Designer for the blog.
There should be a banner up soon, and I'll see if I can make some graphic to place above posts for each of the members :).

I've been on Stardoll for about 3 years and had a long break in between when I first joined and now. I have met some wonderful people, such as the people on this blog and a few other great friends I've made along the way.

You can learn more about me here if you really want to. ^_^

I hope you're all having a lovely day (Or night, it's a quarter to 12 here which means I should be getting some sleep...).

Lizluz

No comments:

Post a Comment