Sunday, February 13, 2011

Good Evening

Sorry I haven't been as active on here as I should be, I'm lazy and unreliable xD. I'm not totally sure if we need anything graphics-wise although I'm (hopefully) always open to do most things.
We're getting our school laptops this week which should be good. I know I can't go on Stardoll or Blogspot although it does give me the chance to make more posts and transfer them to my main computer which I can then post on. hopefully this will mean I will be posting more regularly on this blog and my main, I kind of miss posting lol.

Hope you are all having a nice day.

Lizluz

1 comment:

  1. yeah, liz i just made an new blog, you can find iy under my proflile , if youve got them time can i jut have one of me with "Clary's Stardoll Models" below?

    ReplyDelete