Saturday, February 12, 2011

My first pointless rant!

Five things:

1. The writers of TLATOS, you need to get active!! I would like to become a blog that people check daily! Wouldnt that be awesome! So please post at least weekly and check the blog at least every two days! So please, please, please!!

2. These girls who boradcast for covergirl right, you know them? Well a main broadcaster at the moment is purplesparkles, and this is my little message for her:

Dear Lola,

I think its time to give up on trying to become covergirl. Why waste money when Mr.Flood, Miss Cyclone and the bush fire twins are destroing Australia your home on Stardoll when some people have nothing, she said she spent 9000 stardollars on broadcasts thats like over 100 australian dollars, that was in one day! You told me you bought more then that. Please stop and just try later, it will probably happen if you do nothing. Please do not be offended but your broadcasts are starting to annoy me.

Love Clary ♥

3. Cyber Bullying, yeah you know what it is, and right now, Lel1996 is dealing with it, I feel so bad for her and she doesent deserve this. So lel, this is just my way of saying were on your side, you do not deserve this and that girl is just being well mean.

4. Well girlies Im looking for something : 1. A bisou hot buys general jacker, bisou hot buys bikini, dkny scuba... blah blah blah oh and LE!

5. Girlies, Please read the above


*cant be botherd to put graphic in*


Love Clary♥

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the bushfire twins scared the crap outta me, I was practically next door. :/
    She should've thought more about that, rather than wasting $$.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @renner b

    yep now shes saying just vote me i deserve i have no money so i cant broadcas


    ever heard of play and earn i said

    ♥ clary

    ReplyDelete