Friday, May 6, 2011

New Mexican-themed Interior!





So, this is my first actual blog update (other than the introduction, but I don't exactly count that as my first). A new interior for the Suite Shop!

I was browsing through the Suite Shop earlier and noticed a new interior. Here is the screenshot for it;

Personally, I quite like the interior. I like the bright colours, but I don't really know how I would use it. I'm more of a minimalism, classic style. Fingers crossed they bring out some bright coloured, Mexican furniture otherwise I have no idea how to style it. But I am looking out for someone who can!

What do you think of the new interior? Do you like it, or loathe it?



CharlieeChick

2 comments:

  1. I Also love the bright colours:) But don't know what to use it with:) Also hoping for bright coloured furniture:)xx Great Post!!!

    ReplyDelete