Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some little looks to INSPIRE! :3



So I thought I wouldn't do a tutorial because lets face it - I'm lazy, but I did end up creating some different looks over the weekend but of course, I was too lazy to post them because I'm lazy like that.
Did you know that I'm lazy? Well I am. Just incase you didn't catch it before haha.


This look isn't actually complex at all, in fact it's easy as pie. I just seemed to like the colour scheme of the light greens and the lilac. Those colours make me happy teehee.
Of course you could add more to a look like this but you can always keep it delicate to emphasize your Medoll's facial features and the colours of the make-up.
I used my own parlor.


I love this look. Very dark and dramatic, and the lips cry out to me as my favourite part. The darkness around the eyes makes them look evil (heheh) and I tried to keep in the theme in the deep purple colours.
I love the lips - in this scheme the lips look stunning with the deep lipstick which is a bit of a rare occurrence haha.
Made in my parlor.


I love the hairstyle and the colours used in the eyeshadow. They are quite harmonious with each other and blend quite nicely. The hair, in contrast to the skin ton is awesome in my eyes, I love seeing light heir and a dark skin tone pulled off xD. The necklace is a nice little featur in there too.
Made in KALEEx's parlor.


I felt the need to rip off Jordyn1225's lashes and smudge some makeup on there xD. I love her gazillion eyelashes look xD.
This look is very simplistic and in all honestly, I could've added a lot more to it. I think I should have used a different shade of lipstick to harmonise with the eyes but oh well, you learn from mistakes haha.
Made in Jordyn1225's parlor.

So everybody, get crackalackin' with some new make up looks and hey, even post a link to your profile or a picture of your creation ^-^

Lizluz

1 comment:

  1. Love Them!!!:) Will definitely use them in the future:)

    ReplyDelete