Monday, April 25, 2011

Hannah's Talking Trial





Hey Hannah here with my first post using my fantatsic banner! Thank you so much... Well enough of that and now onto some more indept detail about hacking.


I've told you how to avoid it and what to do to prevent it but whats the risk of hacking?


For most people its either losing special rares or stardollars which the paid for in stardollars or in real money which can be very stressful and annoying. One person who has experienced this annoyance is Twighlight Princess Ashley who also owns a blog and lost precious DKNY by a stardoll member named Samca. She also lost a whopping 1600 stardollars which she had spent ages saving up for. This havoc is spreading across stardoll but stardoll staff are happy to help so simply reprt the person who scammed you. Please tell me what happens about it I would love to know and you could even feature in this blog!



Thats all for now


Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment