Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sorry for lack of posts






popcornDaisy

oh well i put a photo online of what yor makeup could look like, and for presentations you need mozilla firefox

maddie_bieber01

oh okay then

coz i do presentations and i have herd of firefox but i dont use it

popcornDaisy

wel you need firefox if you want a god presentation

maddie_bieber01

No you don't

I can do good ones without it thank you

popcornDaisy

well sorry, but you need google chrome or firefox... but firefox works better when it comes to effects

maddie_bieber01

effects?

popcornDaisy

yes effects, specing, shadows backgrounds.

maddie_bieber01
And btw I dont need you to tell me how to do a good presentation because I can do them PERFECTLY FINE without u

popcornDaisy
look I'm busy blogging so if you need ssomething tell me if not then I shouldnt be teaching you about presentations

maddie_bieber01
I allready know everything there is to know about presentations i have been doing them for a year and i get alot of customers that are all happy with thier result!!

popcornDaisy
Sweety, I dont need to know about your customer rating, this convo is over and I'm deleting you as a freind

maddie_bieber01
Good hope you do DARLING


Just thought Id post this^^ that girl is a bitch. This post had really bad grammer so I fixed it up.



I just thought she was beautiful. You can buy the whole outfit in Starplazza for 38sd. Go check out my suite, I changed my medoll to look like her, I also nicknamed my medoll Princess Clary.

If you are from the USA just log into stardoll and click HERE. If you are from anywhere else you'll need to use a proxy, go to webwarper.net or dontfilter.us or hidemyass.com

Paste this into the proxy url bar:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/montecarlo/party.php

Hit enter and log into stardoll. Once the page has loaded cross off the proxy, the dress and poster should be in a Monte Carlo bag in your suite.
If you are from the Netherlands this dress should already be in a starplaza bag in your suite, thanks Halima89! If you are from anywhere else you'll need to use a proxy, go to smokeproxy.com or unblocked-proxy.com or nlproxy.nl .. thanks Marokinaa070

Paste this into the proxy url bar:


Hit enter and log into stardoll. Close the proxy. The dress should be in a starplaza bag in your suite.

If you are from Poland click HERE or Portugal click HERE, If you are from anywhere else you'll need to use a proxy, go to ukryj.info or proxyhideout.com or proxy.trash.pl or zmien.info

Paste this into the proxy url bar:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=1227

Hit enter and log into stardoll. Change 'view' to 'finish' or paste this:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1227

Hit enter again. Once the page has loaded cross off the proxy. The skirt should be in a starplaza bag in your suite.

If you are from the UK then this crystal ball should already be in a Wizards of Waverly Place bag in your suite. If you are from anywhere else you'll need to use a UK proxy, go to slygeek.com or goproxing.com or docoja.com/blue or militaryprox.info or whiteadsense.info
Credit to HTGF for proxes. Since I am from UK I can't test them myself.

Paste this into the proxy url bar:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/

Hit enter and log into stardoll. Cross off the proxy. The crystal ball should be in a Wizards of Waverly place bag in your suite.
If you are from Russia then log into stardoll and click HERE. If you are from anywhere else you'll need to use a proxy, go to webproxy.ru or dostyp.ru or anonymouse.ru/cgi-bin/nph-proxy2.cgi

Paste this into the proxy url bar:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=1232

Hit enter and log into stardoll. Change 'view' to 'finish' or paste this:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1232

Hit enter again. Once the page has loaded cross off the proxy. The flowers should be in a starplaza bag in your suite.




Ive seen the flowers else where ._.?

Well theres some freebies, btiches and a wedding, also smile cause I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You Were Only Trying To Help That Girl XD

    Seriously She Takes Everything So Seriously:)

    Anyway I thought Catherine Looked Great:) Loved Her Dress:)

    ReplyDelete