Sunday, April 24, 2011

Random Crap that needs to be said ;3


Here I am again with my Random Crap that needs to be said ;3 I love speaking my mind and I was just thinking about a few things that really pisses me off about Stardoll. The chat is so annoying , like what the hec , you cut half my message off when I'm talking or I type and click enter and like 5 mins later your either doing this ? at the person your chatting to or there doing it to you. So I think we should all sign a petition because the chat should work. Also LE, like Stardoll you need to put it out a time were it suits everyone and were not left with the shitty pieces of clothing or have the LE released at different times for different countries. Stardoll should become more like Facebook, with the likes. I also hate the how you have to wait a million years so you can comment on the same persons Guestbook. Tho Stardoll is improving and it's getting better in good and bad ways , I remember when it was all basic. Well I think that's if from me.
Shall be posting more. Do you like these posts than comment below and tell me.

Steph
oxo

3 comments:

  1. I reckon
    I never buy L.E because im always asleep or a school when it come out! and ikr the gb chat OMFG! im trying to talk to someone who is never online and i get this annoying message..
    You have to wait a little while before posting again! Argh I do have a social life!

    And i remember 2 the old stardoll so much simpler! And steph i love the random crap that needs to be said posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks ;) Ikr I'm disliking Stardoll for these reasons. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME TO
    and i really really really argh you dont know how much i really hate the
    THE LITTLE RED MESSAGE WHICH I SEE EVERY DAY
    You just posted, you have to wait a little while before posting again.
    ARGHHHHHH
    I DO HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE!

    ReplyDelete