Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Well I was going to rant about dodgem cars at the Easter show that break my knee! But when I logged on I was hurt. Our new blogger ( MissHML) has started writing for our blog, know one told me this ( that shed be starting today) and that shed me doing my job, thanks Steph for telling her shes not :) Although I'm sorry Hannah ? I did delete your posts only because they were inaccurate and that's not the type of freebies we do here. I'm sorry if I have offended you. To the others, I know that was bitchy but forgive me? Its Easter?

Ive got some freebies!!








If you are from Turkey log into stardoll and click HERE. If you are from anywhere else you'll need to use a proxy, go to gizlinet.org/ or proksi.gelitarim.com/

Paste this into the proxy url bar:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=1211

Hit enter and log into stardoll. Paste this:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1211

X out of the proxy and close all pop up adds that may have appeared.

We are not at liability for hacking because of proxy's, we suggest a manual proxy for your accounts safety.

♥ Clary

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to have messed up the system but when I started my trial I was not explained clearly my role.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MissHML well as obvioulsy who explained was wrong, understand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Hannah, it's just that you just started posting b4 we had the chance to tell you the rules of the blog. You'll learn them tho.We will have to email you what's gona happen with you and etc ..
    Hope you understand.
    Steph
    ox

    ReplyDelete