Monday, April 25, 2011

Interview with ncg cat_luver14

1. Did you expect to win?
Well I have been trying for three days and on the first day I knew I had gotten quite a lot of votes so honestly, I wouldn't have been surprised. But then the next two days I didn't get it, so I started to give up, but then I saw my face on the cover!

2. When did you find out?
A girl posted in my guestbook 'congratulations' and it crossed my mind I had gotten it! I madly clicked the start page and saw me there! I was so happy!

3. What did you do when you found out?
I posted on the closest stardoll friend's pages, cause I was so freakin excited!

4. How has winning impacted your Stardoll life?
Well I'll have heaps of more friends! And being CG/NCG has always been a massive dream of mine ever since 2006 when I began Stardoll, so it feels like the years have paid off!

5. How are you feeling right now, being interviewed?
Special, thank you! It feels great to have so much attention after I worked so hard!

6. What did you do to win?
I posted in, no joke 100 people's guestbooks. It took me about eight hours in total, quite seriously. I broadcasted maybe like five times. Also some of my amazing friends helped me out too :]

2 comments:

  1. I bet she would have been exsited!
    Is this your first cg/ncg interveiw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Amazing work Kelsey getting in touch and congratulations cg! xox

    ReplyDelete