Monday, April 25, 2011

Random Crap that needs to be said ;3

I'm so pissed off atm, LOL ^ Now I'm using this random crap , to involve my feelings ; great :L I'm using my crappy Compac, because my Mac wont change , stupid laptop and charger grr. But I'm positive with the music I'm listening to thoo. Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen (sung by principal Mullans in the bar on School of Rock ; which happens to be a epic movie) But I was wondering if I should put some news about our socialzing in here or in Editors News. But this is Random Crap , not Editors News, so I'll leave it until I post another post of Editors News. I'm just speaking my mind here , not trying to annoy anyone else but myself.

Thanks for putting up with my Random Crap that needs to be said ;3 again!!

Steph
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment