Thursday, April 28, 2011

Interview with Natinal Covergirl hamjaii !


1. Did you expect to win?
Well, kind of. I was really hoping I would, but I wasn't sure if I would win.

2. Did you do anything to win e.g. broadcast or spam?
I sent a LOT of broadcasts :) haha. I think it was over 600 stardollars worth of broadcasts. I only started sending them around 7pm and finished at 11.30pm so I was hoping I wasn't broadcasting to late in the day.

3. How has winning changed your stardoll life?
It's changed a fair bit :) I have heaps of really friendly comments in my guestbook, and have made a few new friends. You get those occasional rude people, who try and put you down though. This is the first time I've gone for covergirl, and I'm glad I won NCG.

4. What did you do when you found out?
Hahah, I jumped out of my desk chair and squealed! Hahaha, mum was like, 'Are you okay?!' and I said, 'I just won national covergirl!' and she said, 'what's that?...' Hahah! My sister new what I was talking about and wa* ****ted for me. It's a dream come true :) I've been on stardoll for a long time now, and winning has made me really happy :)

5. How did you find out you won?
Well, yesterday I came home from school and logged on straight away. I hadn't won NCG, and I was pretty upset (because I broadcasted the 26th of April). Then, I came home today, did my homework and what not, then I decided to go on stardoll, only to see my medoll on the cover of the magazine! I was so happy that all my broadcasting paid off :)

Thanks for interviewing me :) xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment