Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Interview with the Covergirl of suusievis - 27th April 2011

Okay so I was suppose to post this last night , BUT! I saw the mouse that is in my house atm , ew I know. I freaked out soo much!! I wouldn't let mum leave me alone nor did I get up of the lounge for several minutes so I was in rush to get upstairs. Get upstairs because I didn't want to sleep downstairs and forgot to grab my laptop :L
Today and yesterday’s Covergirl as you can tell is the beautiful suusievis. She was really nice and kind hearted and allowed me to interview her. She has a lovely suite and has been on Stardoll since 2006, she's sixteen and from Holland. You should check out her suite; http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=1096935. She would love to hear from you and she will answer back asap. :)

I got a few pictures of her;



The Interview:

Hi Susanne how are you today? Just wondering if I could take a few minutes of your time to ask you a few quick questions about becoming Covergirl.

Hi Steph, I'm good thanks.

Firstly did you really expect to win the title of Covergirl or was it a massive shock?

Well, I tried, I did send a few broadcasts but I was expecting 5th or 4th ;) and not 1st ;P I was really happy!

How did you find out you had won and when in the day was it?

I saw it on 9:00 AM I came out bed and wanted to see which place ;) I didn't have the trophy yet, But I saw I was CG ;)

What was the first thing you did when you found out you had won Covergirl?

I answered my GB comments ;) and I jumped in my room xd

Has becoming Covergirl impacted your life on Stardoll now and into the future and if so how?

Don't know a little ;] I wanted to be CG for a long time, SO now,, I don't want it anymore cause I already was once ;)

Have you had many people like myself asking for a interview or am I the first one you’ve had so far?

You're the first one, but a lot of people ask to me how I became CG ;P

How are you handling being so popular with all the Guestbook comments and Friend requests at the moment?

I try to answer them as soon as possible ;) Cause else I need to answer time in once and then it becomes so much :O

How are you feeling about being interviewed right now?

I like this interview. I like that some people are interested in me =]

What did you do and take you to claim the title of Covergirl?

Well, I was 2nd on catwalk.. A lot of people where visiting me yesterday!

Is this your first time winning Covergirl or anything on Stardoll, if so please state.

Well, I was CG once with my other account (dafie_duck) but this is my original account and it makes me more happy ;) I won 4 times NCG before =p

Thank you for your time, and I wish you all the best in the future, and Congrats on Covergirl.

(;

Thanks for interviewing me =]
xxx

1 comment: