Monday, April 25, 2011

Random Crap that needs to be said ;3

This blog, is going pretty good yerh? But I'm still not happy how everything works, I get frustrated with it if I can't work out something that another blog has done, or I see it on Youtube .. I'm getting there tho, soon this blog will have alot of links, well not alot but a few. I’ve now got a mound of ideas on a piece a paper (: I’m having no luck with the Covergirl interview tho I try my hardest. I’ve been stalking Liz’s blog and her graphics are just amazing! Like the best I’ve seen in ever! So if you ever wanted to get a banner or a pose made, just click on Liz’s name on the left hand side under Team Profiles.

School in Australia starts back up like in the next week , all of us go back on Wednesday but Liz goes back Thursday, so don’t expect to come on and see a new post every so hours, but I could do that as I’ve got a laptop from school and I can access blogger from the school internet , but I wont cuz I’ll get my laptop taken off me and I’ve already been into trouble with it at school. But if I’ve got nothing to do or I ceebs doing my work I shall put a quick post in what I’m up too , maybe asking for your help with something I’m doing in class. Our team is working on marketing tho that isn’t really happening because no one really listens to us and all. But we wont give up ;3 Our team meets up once a week to discuss the future of the blog, and that’s were all the changes happen.

I’m always listening to the most randomness songs when I post, maybe because this is called Random Crap that needs to be said. I’m also partly watching Hercules and on the internet well Stardoll and other random websites. But I think everyone on this blog should be able to speak there mind and I’m just doing that. But all this is just another pointless rant or whatever you want to call it.

I’m hoping Kelsey will be showing us some Winter fashion that is worn in RL, cuz I love winter fashion.. ;D So Kelsey consider doing this yerh?

I best be off, your probs sick of my Random Crap that needs to be said ;3 .

Thanks again for putting up with my and my life, randomness and feelings.

Peace be with you and blessings.

Steph

xox

1 comment: