Thursday, April 28, 2011

SethisDOOMED






Sethis DOOMED is a diamond member of stardoll and I asked her if I could interview her on hacking. Being one of the most kindest people on stardoll she accepted an this is my interview with her:






Have you ever been hacked



Not at all. I have lent out my password, but changed it as soon as I saw my medoll having pink hair and lipstick.



Do you have any tips about staying safe on stardoll?



Don't give out your password! Not even to the most reliable people. Don't give out your email, email password or personal information either.






Sethis DOOMEd also told me about how a few people were pretending they were selling her account!






Thank you to the amazing SethisDOOMED and until next time, goodbye!






Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment