Monday, April 25, 2011

Lulla96

During my latest research on to stardolls famous hackers I found out a fantatsic story from Lulla96 who once was a hacker and managed to retrieve rares and stardollars but then realised she had made a big mistake and changed back on her ways.

This is her story:

Just three months after I got my first stardoll account, I was 10 years old, and for the first time I saw a rare. I think it was some RC pants. Later I decided that I wanted rares, so I started hunting for them... But after countless times of being overbid, not having enough money, and not being trusted I gave up. Soome time later, a random girl asked me to give her a makeocer, at that time I barely new English, so I asked her what a makeover was...She explained to me and in no time I had her account pass. I had no intentions of EVER hacking anyon eat that time. All I ever knew was good. So I gave her a makever, and after I went to dress he medoll up. I saw she had lots of RC! So I reasoned..... Saw the pros and cons of stealing her belongings and finally decided that it's ok to only care about yourself. I changed her email and pass and sold most of her rares to myslef. Yes horrible, now that I remember it I wish I had never started hunting for rares. After my first hacking greed taking ove rmy mind. I wanted more. I could never get enough. Two months later I have hacked two more accounts, and I'm sure I would have hacked more if I hadn't been stopped.


Thank you to Lulla96 for that story of the problems of greed and hacking. So remember never give your password out and make sure you stay safe on stardoll.


Lulla96 as also been hacked and now realises how much being hacked can hurt even on a computer game.


Hannah xox

No comments:

Post a Comment